geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: build failed Thu Dec 2 22:24:16 PST 2004
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 14:30:41 GMT
On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, David Blevins wrote:
> +org/apache/geronimo/security/GeronimoSecurityException
>
> This class was moved, no?

	It was moved to Geronimo common... (which would be unavailable
why?)  I haven't seen this problem in my build environments.  Is it
possible that we haven't pushed new JARs since the move so this build
doesn't have the class at all?  I'll try to manually push JARs this
morning.

> The build script i have has been dying like crazy as every few days or
> week the build get's wedged loading plans in assembly or in network
> tests and just hangs.  Don't think I've seen it stay running longer
> than 10 days.

	I'd sure like to see some revisions to the networking code that
would cause it to not wedge!  I think Hiram and Alan had some thoughts on
that...

Aaron

P.S. Next time, could you send your commentary without the 2.4MB log file
that we just got twice already?  Thanks.  (I haven't moved to GMail yet)