geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject RE: jetty-deployer branch will be merged back to trunk shortly
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 07:29:28 GMT
The reason that we have JettyWebAppJACCContext and JettyWebAppContext is that I thought that
there might be people who want to use jetty in geronimo w/out JACC.  If this is not the case,
then it makes sense to merge the two.

Regards,
Alan

	-----Original Message-----
	From: David Jencks [mailto:david_jencks@yahoo.com]
	Sent: Tue 12/7/2004 1:22 AM
	To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
	Subject: jetty-deployer branch will be merged back to trunk shortly

	The djencks/jetty-deployer1/trunk branch is basically working perfectly
	so I plan to merge it back to trunk shortly.

	missing features:

	1. default locale configs.  These can be specified in web.xml but there
	aren't any defaults like jetty has in default-web.xml yet.  Are these
	actually useful?

	2. default filters work but they are automatically mapped to /*.  The
	default filter mapping isn't quite done.

	could be improved:

	I think we should merge JettyWebAppJACCContext into JettyWebAppContext
	and make whether the security interceptors are added dependent on
	configuration.

	thanks
	david jencks