geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject RE: Remove assembly from main build?
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2004 00:30:15 GMT
+1

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Dain Sundstrom [mailto:dsundstrom@gluecode.com]
	Sent: Fri 12/3/2004 2:15 PM
	To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
	Subject: Re: Remove assembly from main build?

	Ah for got about that idea :)  For those that are forgetful like me:

	http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?
	listName=dev@geronimo.apache.org&msgNo=10243

	So how about we instead move geronimo/modules/assembly to
	geronimo/distributions/standard, which will leave then name "assembly"
	open to the individual configuration modules when we have a tool that
	can build the configurations one by one.

	-dain

	--
	Dain Sundstrom
	Chief Architect