geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: How can I get a reference collection from a GBean?
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:55:14 GMT
The GBean reference code currently doesn't expose references for read
access.  This has been discussed before, but whomever asked for it
decided they didn't really need it.  Before we discuss how to implement
this, can you describe how you would use this feature today, and why it
is important?  Each feature we add to the GBean architecture adds more
complexity, so I want to make sure we spend this complexity on the most
important features.

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom