geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Remove assembly from main build?
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 19:15:54 GMT
Ah for got about that idea :)  For those that are forgetful like me:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?
listName=dev@geronimo.apache.org&msgNo=10243

So how about we instead move geronimo/modules/assembly to
geronimo/distributions/standard, which will leave then name "assembly"
open to the individual configuration modules when we have a tool that
can build the configurations one by one.

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect