geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: jetty-deployer branch will be merged back to trunk shortly
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 15:50:13 GMT
Unsurprisingly, the new deployer breaks the axis tests that attempt to
set up a web application in code.  On the other hand, the new deployer
should make it possible to directly deploy axis servlet(s) for pojo web
services.

should I:

1. merge to trunk now and disable axis tests

2. rewrite the axis deployment code on the branch and then merge

thanks
david jencks