geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject jetty-deployer branch will be merged back to trunk shortly
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 06:22:55 GMT
The djencks/jetty-deployer1/trunk branch is basically working perfectly
so I plan to merge it back to trunk shortly.

missing features:

1. default locale configs.  These can be specified in web.xml but there
aren't any defaults like jetty has in default-web.xml yet.  Are these
actually useful?

2. default filters work but they are automatically mapped to /*.  The
default filter mapping isn't quite done.

could be improved:

I think we should merge JettyWebAppJACCContext into JettyWebAppContext
and make whether the security interceptors are added dependent on
configuration.

thanks
david jencks