geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r123434 - /geronimo/trunk/modules/security/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/security/remoting/jmx/JaasLoginServiceRemotingServer.java /geronimo/trunk/modules/security/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/security/remoting/jmx/RequestChannelInterceptorInvoker.java
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:47:33 GMT
chirino@apache.org wrote:
> Author: chirino
> Date: Mon Dec 27 09:44:05 2004
> New Revision: 123434

Hi,

I'm not happy to announce it, but there're two things I don't like about
this commit.

> Log:

No Log included. To me, it's hardly known what the change is for.

>      public void onRquestError(IOException error) {

..and the second is the name of the method - note the missing 'e'.

Don't get me wrong, but I think I'm not the one who teaches from you all
  , so having seen no logs is what should be avoided.

Jacek