geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building 1.0 M3
Date Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:27:24 GMT
Hari Kodungallur wrote:

>     [java] org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException:
> Invalid GBean configuration for
> geronimo.config:name="org/apache/geronimo/J2EEDeployer"
>     [java]      at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Kernel.startRecursiveGBean(Kernel.java:379)
>     [java] Caused by:
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException: Invalid GBean
> configuration for
> geronimo.deployer:role=ModuleBuilder,type=EJB,config=org/apache/geronimo/J2EEDeployer
>     [java]      at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Kernel.loadGBean(Kernel.java:359)
>     [java]      ... 6 more
>     [java] Caused by: net.sf.cglib.core.CodeGenerationException:
> java.lang.IllegalStateException-->Proxy is stopped
>     [java] Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Proxy is stopped
>     [java]      at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.CGLibMethodInterceptor.intercept(CGLibMethodInterceptor.java:103)
>     [java]      at
> org.apache.geronimo.security.SecurityService$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$5caf50b3.setPolicyConfigurationFactory(<generated>)
>     [java]      at
> org.apache.geronimo.security.SecurityService.<init>(SecurityService.java:85)

I don't know what might be causing it, but I *guess* that
SecurityService is broken. It is referenced from J2EEDeployer (see
j2ee-deployer-plan.xml) and should be in the RUNNING state when the
deployer initializes, but it is not. That causes the "invalid GBean
configuration" exception. Why does the SecurityService fail is beyond my
knowledge.

Jacek