geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat Container
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:19:40 GMT
anita kulshreshtha wrote:
> Jacek,
>     To create a default HTTP connector use -
> Connector connector = embedded.createConnector(null,
>     8080, false);

Hi Anita,

As I wrote in the TomcatContainer class, the above code won't work. The
only way to create a http connector was to use Connector class directly.

         // It doesn't work - there's no HTTP connector created
         // connector = embedded.createConnector((String) null, 8080,
"http");

         // Create an HTTP/1.1 connector manually
         connector = new Connector("HTTP/1.1");
         connector.setPort(8080);

Anyway, you've reminded me to ask about it on the tomcat dev mailing list.

>      I can not test this because I am unable to build.

Why? Unless you have made some changes, delete your local source
repository of Geronimo and check it out again.

> Anita

Jacek