geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jetty deployer branch needs hard-to-get jar
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2004 20:21:01 GMT
David Jencks wrote:
> Dain reminded me how to get this jar into the openejb repo, so it is now
> generally available.

I recently added the Tomcat 5.5.4 jars to iBiblio.org via uploading them
to /www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/tomcat/jars (I asked
Tomcat's developers for their permission). I remembered that it's said
the java-repository is meant to exchange the jars to iBiblio and it
really happend after several hours. I also remember that ASF jars should
not go to Codehaus as it's said it's not according to Codehaus rules (I
can't fully remember who from Codehaus was saying that).

> david jencks

Jacek