geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Does Fedora Core 3/Sun JDK1.5.0 work for anyone?
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 23:34:55 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Hi Jeremy:
>
> the advise in my last mail don't helped?

Yes it did. I had the Sun JDK's installed and thought that things would
use JAVA_HOME (set in profile) to locate tools; you made me realize I
should symlink the others as well. I had already gone back to 1.4.2
though and am looking to see if that is stable first.

However, if Unix commands like find and rm are dumping then it makes me
question if the machine itself is acting up (bad memory or CPU failure).

--
Jeremy