geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Remove assembly from main build?
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 18:57:26 GMT
This seems similar to the idea of making each configuration a separate
artifact.

So rather than one huge assemby module, we would have a separate module
(presumably under a different directory than module) for each
configuration being generated and then a distribution module that pulls
them together into the final package.

--
Jeremy