geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: No Deployer Found error
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 23:51:35 GMT
You should check the XML files in the application (application.xml,
ejb-jar.xml) for validity.

This can happen if no deployer in the system can recognise the archive
you are supplying e.g. because it cannot parse the XML. If you have a
J2EE 1.3 or earlier application make sure the DDs have DOCTYPE elements
so they can be validated (or update them to 1.4 schema instances).

--
Jeremy