geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: How to turn on logging?
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 16:50:14 GMT
I just started up my server and got lots of debug messages printed to
var/log/geronimo.log

If you want debug messages on the console change this line in
var/log/server-log4j.properties:

log4j.appender.CONSOLE.Threshold=INFO

log4j.appender.CONSOLE.Threshold=DEBUG

You won't see these messages until the Log4jService loads in the
org/apache/geronimo/System configuration.

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect