geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Wanna build nightly too?
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 08:06:21 GMT
1. note that due to the circular dependencies between geronimo and
openejb this process is apt to not work if a change to both openejb and
geronimo has occurred.

2. in any case the order is more or less backwards:

geronimo (for spec changes)
tranql
tranql-connector
geronimo (for modules)
openejb
geronimo (for assembly)

is more likely to pick up changes.

Currently the only guaranteed way to build when several projects have
changed is using the uberbuild.

david jencks