geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Does Fedora Core 3/Sun JDK1.5.0 work for anyone?
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 23:44:11 GMT
Hi again!

Since I have no plans to run the java shipped in fedora, I prefer to
delete the Fedora Java links in /usr/bin/

If you are having troubles, try to check the JVM:

$ java -version

In FC3, what I do is to set the JAVA_HOME in the /etc/profile or in your
own .bash_profile:

export JAVA_HOME=/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.2_06
pathmunge $JAVA_HOME/jre/bin after

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

On Vie, 3 de Diciembre de 2004, 17:34, Jeremy Boynes dijo: