geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Proposal to remove processing of geronimo-service.xml files in dependencies
Date Mon, 27 Dec 2004 19:11:58 GMT
After thinking about this some more I think the major issue is that one
cannot tell from the top level plan whether a dependency is a plain jar
or if it includes a 570-node tree of recursive sub-dependencies.
Renaming and autogenerating the xml config file, while good ideas,
won't help with this problem.

thanks
david jencks