geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: LoginModule question.
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:17:52 GMT
Alan, Hari
    AIUI (I might be wrong) GenericSecurityRealm does
not have a constructor to deal with this. The only
constructor needs 9 parameters -
 public GenericSecurityRealm(String realmName,
                                Properties
loginModuleConfiguration,
                                boolean
restrictPrincipalsToServer,
                                Principal
defaultPrincipal,
                                MapOfSets
autoMapPrincipalClasses,
                                Properties
deploymentSupport,
                                ServerInfo serverInfo,
                                ClassLoader
classLoader,
                                Kernel kernel) throws
MalformedObjectNameException
     Either we provide a constructor like -
 public GenericSecurityRealm(String realmName,
                                Properties
loginModuleConfiguration,
                                MapOfSets
autoMapPrincipalClasses,
                                ServerInfo serverInfo,
) throws MalformedObjectNameException
      or change the definition of the Gbean.

Thanks
Anita
--- "Alan D. Cabrera" <adc@toolazydogs.com> wrote:

> Hari,
>
> I have a pretty good idea about what's going on but,
> can you send me the
> full stack trace?
>

> Regards,
> Alan

name="geronimo.security:type=LoginModule,name=SampleJDBC"

class="org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.LoginModuleGBean">
> >   <attribute name="loginModuleClass"
> type="java.lang.String">
> >            auth.MyLoginModule
> >   </attribute>
> >   <attribute name="options"
> type="java.util.Properties">
> >         ....<options>....
> >   </attribute>
> >   <attribute name="serverSide"
> type="boolean">true</attribute>
> >   <attribute name="loginDomainName"
> type="java.lang.String">
> >         SampleJDBC
> >   </attribute>
> > </gbean>
> >
> > <gbean

name="geronimo.security:type=SecurityRealm,realm=SampleJDBC"

class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.GenericSecurityRealm">
> >   <attribute
> name="realmName"type="java.lang.String">
> >        SampleJDBC
> >   </attribute>
> >   <attribute

name="loginModuleConfiguration"type="java.util.Properties">

LoginModule.1.REQUIRED=geronimo.security:type=LoginModule,name=SampleJDB
> >   </attribute>
> >   <reference name="ServerInfo">
> >      geronimo.system:role=ServerInfo
> >   </reference>
> >   <attribute name="autoMapPrincipalClasses"
> type="java.lang.String">
> >          auth.MyPrincipal
> >   </attribute>
> > </gbean>
> >
> > <gbean

name="geronimo.security:type=ConfigurationEntry,jaasId=myTest"

class="org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.ServerRealmConfigurationEntry">
> >   <attribute name="applicationConfigName"
> type="java.lang.String">
> >    myTest
> >   </attribute>
> >   <attribute name="realmName"
> type="java.lang.String">
> >     SampleJDBC
> >   </attribute>
> > </gbean>
> >

> > The exception is ClassNotFoundException:
> auth.MyLoginModule
> >
> > and it happens at

org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.JaasLoginModuleConfiguration.getLoginM