geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/geronimo/deployment/DeploymentException
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 13:07:03 GMT
Hi Jeremy
     Did you manage to overcome this? I have been
stuck  with this for last 5 days. I have tried the
usual stuff.

Thanks
Anita
--- Jeremy Boynes <jboynes@gluecode.com> wrote:

> Getting this when bootstrapping the deployer during
> assembly.
>
> AIUI this moved package/module recently - any ideas
> why the old version
> is still being used?
>
> I have wiped out the maven repo and cache and built
> online from clean.
>
> --
> Jeremy
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/geronimo/deployment/DeploymentException
>          at
> java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
>          at

java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2365)
>          at
> java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethod(Class.java:1907)
>          at

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfo.getGBeanInfo(GBeanInfo.java:60)
>          at

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanBuilder.<init>(GBeanBuilder.java:52)
>          at

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.GBeanHelper.addGbean(GBeanHelper.java:31)
>          at

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:116)
>          at

org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Bootstrap.bootstrap(Bootstrap.java:188)