geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hari Kodungallur <hkodungal...@spikesource.com>
Subject Re: Build/Test failed
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 23:59:13 GMT
Azfar: To be frank I do not know. But its possible.

I used to get OOM on a variety of geronimo build failures including the
ones where the test cases were failing. I do not remember whether they
were on these test cases. I did have only 256MB RAM on my new box (where
I am testing out the build) and I upgraded it to 1.2GB. For the latest
build failures I do not remember seeing OOM, but I have not looked
closely enough.
One thing is for sure. When I monitor my memory, during the build the
memory usage grows from about 230Mb and fills up everything (1.2Gb) and
starts using swap.
Next time I do a build, I will see whether it does show OOM.

rgds
-Hari