geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hari Kodungallur <>
Subject Re: Build/Test failed
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 19:27:28 GMT
I did a maven m:co a couple of days back and I do a maven m:update
before I build. I did not specifically check whether the two modules
(tanql and openejb) are in sync. I assume, m:update gets the latest
source for both the modules and that they are in sync. Is that a safe

There are three tests that fails with FATAL. All of them have the same
exception shown below. The tests are in BmpTestSuite, CmpTestSuite and

20:56:45,758 FATAL [EjbRequestHandler] Invocation result object is not
serializable: org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedSQLException

On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 11:04, David Jencks wrote:
> A full build worked for me this morning.  Are you sure that tranql and
> openejb are up to date?
> Which test is failing?
> The ejb timer tests are slightly indeterminate and sometimes fail for
> me if I'm running a lot of other stuff at the same time as the tests.
> I don't know of any way to disable tests in individual modules.
> thanks
> david jencks
> On Dec 8, 2004, at 10:57 AM, Hari Kodungallur wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Everytime I update and do a complete build it fails on the Junit test
> > of
> > OpenEJB. The Geronimo build is okay when I specify
> > -Dmaven.test.skip=true. Is it a known issue? Or is there something I
> > can
> > do to fix it or configure it such that it tests every module except
> > OpenEJB?
> >
> > Thanks much!
> > -Hari

View raw message