geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hari Kodungallur <hkodungal...@spikesource.com>
Subject Re: No Deployer Found error
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 23:29:34 GMT
Sorry for the typo. I do have it as geronimo-application.xml.
And I verified using the list-modules that RuntimeDeployer is running.

I am wondering how RuntimeDeployer and J2EE Deployer are related. The
deployer.jar's manifest files refers to J2EEDeployer. Do we need to
start that configuration?

Thanks much!
-Hari