geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hari Kodungallur <hkodungal...@spikesource.com>
Subject No Deployer Found error
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 22:51:18 GMT
Hi,

I am getting the following error when I try to deploy an ear (M3
release).

 Server reports: No deployer found:,<modulepath/modulename>
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentException: No deployer found:,
<modulepath/modulename>
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:140)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:60)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>)
        at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:87)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

A fresh checkout and build produces the same result -- this time with
the message: Syntax error in deployment plan or no deployer service
available (currently I can't tell the difference):....
This message, looking at the source code, is essentially same as the
above message from M3 release

I do have the geronimo-applications.xml and the openejb-jar.xml files in
their respective ear/jar files.

Anybody else seen this before? I appreciate any help on this problem

Thanks much!
-Hari