geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Build/Test failed
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 19:04:48 GMT
A full build worked for me this morning.  Are you sure that tranql and
openejb are up to date?

Which test is failing?
The ejb timer tests are slightly indeterminate and sometimes fail for
me if I'm running a lot of other stuff at the same time as the tests.

I don't know of any way to disable tests in individual modules.

thanks
david jencks