geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis module review
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 06:27:12 GMT
Thanks David :)  I am listing what might helpful for you to review.
(no hurry ..... even I like to have about two weeks time to get the
real thing started).

1) new code has removed alll the hardcoded obj names.
2)At the test cases I do manually initaite the GBeans that would
started by the plan  in real case.
3) I think I got the basic of the plans. It is XML file explans the
set of GBeans and there referances..... . If I need GBean A referd by
GBean B I should specify poth GBeans at the plan and put a referance
in B to A's obj name. then the B will get a refrance to A.
4) WSConFig Builder .. (it does not implement the interface properly
yet) build a GBean (s) for the WS, Store the GBeans in a confguration
and write the configuration to a store.  Using the URI return anyone
can load the configuration.
5) I am not sure How the Axis GBean should find the deployed
Configurations. I look at the referance patterns  but do not get the
real hang on it yet.
Cheers
Srinath