geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis module review
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 04:39:37 GMT
Hi All;

As I promise I have send a patch that fix the basic problems
(hardcoded obj names ..ect ) in the Axis geronimo module and get the
POJO case up and runing :).

The patch is checked  in; I am looking foward to the comments to know
am I heading in the right direction. (I am busy with a exam and might
not write codes for about two weeks on the module.) but I will be
online and will happy if I can communicate in the mean time and
understand the expectation of the EWS from the Geronimo point of view
throughly.

Thanks
Srinath