geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting started on Web Services Stuff
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 15:15:42 GMT
John there is a one test case up that check complete POJO case. I
exclude  others becouse do not get time to get them working.
ComplexType test now completly outdated with new code.

I get it done from the both. (there is a maven plugins to generate
eclipse/IDE proj from maven build us it. But we get to test it in
maven at the end).
Thanks
Srinath