geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Nabbefeld <Peter.Nabbef...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Geronimo M3 Installer
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:43:16 GMT

Hi Aaron,

I'm currently running the installer. After installation (11/11), the
list of installed packages appears in the installer window. Next window
tells me to read some information. I've tried to go to previous page
then, just to look again at the installed modules: Now the installer
says "x/22" and installes modules once more. Is it possible, to set a
flag in the installer "Already installed" and suppress this "updating"?

Kind regards

Peter Nabbefeld