geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Nabbefeld <Peter.Nabbef...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: M3 does not start
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:26:23 GMT
Hi Aaron,

Thank You for the quick response - You've been right. Could You probably
add something like 'Needed Resources' add to the wiki? Such a big stack
output sometimes becomes confusing, particularly if the cause for it is
in the middle of the output. ;-)

Two more questions:
1. As Geronimo is currently an installation for testing with it, I'd
like to change the default port - where can I do that?

2. I'll want to use my existing Tomcat installation with Geronimo - how
can I disable Jetty? Best would be, if I could simply disable it and
possibly re-enable later.

Kind regards

Peter