geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Nabbefeld <Peter.Nabbef...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Calling all Early(?) adopters
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 19:46:04 GMT
Hi,

I just want to try M3 with Tomcat and Apache web server. I've running
Tomcat with the web server, now I'd need step-by-step instructions (1.)
to get geronimo running with my installation (2.) how to deploy an
application into geronimo (especially for additional geronimo
configuration files).

Kind regards

Peter Nabbefeld