geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: GBean now JMX free
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 23:46:15 GMT
	I looked at the MX4J JavaDoc and the description and type
arguments to the MBeanAttributeInfo were reversed -- which would explain
why it was complaining about being an is getter without being a boolean
attribute (though what it made of the attribute class "no description
available" is beyond me!).  It looks like my Javadoc is for MX4J 1.1.1,
though I'm just using whatever Maven dependency Geronimo uses for JMX at
build time.  I tested with Sun JSK 1.5.0 32-bit on SuSE 9.2, and it ran
fine after the argument swap.  Do you think there's some difference
between MX4J and the JMX RI?

Aaron