geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Remoting Test Failure
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:21:03 GMT
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> What is inside the undeclared throwable?

	It appears to be the timeout exception (TransportException) down a
little further.  That's all I get in the log output, at any rate.  Also,
it turns out that I don't get the problem every time.  That may cast doubt
on the JVM's that I said worked, because I should really try them a few
times each before I say that.  (I'm using "maven m:rebuild-all" and "maven
-o m:rebuild-all"  and online/offline doesn't seem to make a difference.)

Aaron