geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: net.sf.cglib.core.CodeGenerationException: what does usually mean
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:48:32 GMT
	We might as well poll to see if anyone's using it, but it just
seems dangerous to keep around in principle.  I'd rather make people
implement the interface and have some methods throw an
UnsupportedOperationException instead of getting some kind of "method
doesn't exist" error out of CGlib...  It's not clear in that case that
it's the callee's fault not the caller (or builder's) fault.

Aaron