geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: M3 does not start
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:29:33 GMT
Peter,
	That's not so easy -- neither changing the default Jetty port nor
disabling Jetty.  You need to either build a new server configuration for
yourself (replace the org/apache/geronimo/Server configuration) or edit
the details of that configuration via JMX changes at runtime.  We don't
give you the source you need to do the first with the milestone (though
you can get it from the SVN repository), and as far as I know we don't
give you a good tool to make runtime JMX changes.

	We're hoping to provide some more robust management tools and
configuration procedures in the next milestone release.  In the mean time,
let me know if you're interested in the "manual procedure" for altering
your default server configuration.

Aaron