geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject FYI, new packages uploaded to Maven repo
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 03:14:57 GMT
	OpenEJB will depend on new Geronimo modules as a result of the
deployer changes, so I've run a "maven jar:deploy" to upload a full set of
fresh modules to the Maven repo.  This was the result of a full build with
itests on Linux / Sun JDK 1.4.2_06, and it includes today's Axis changes,
deployer changes, etc.

	I'm a little confused about the tomcat module -- even though it
isn't included in the normal build (and in fact the tomcat build appears
to fail), there's a geronimo-tomcat-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar module generated and
uploaded.  Well, whatever, it's there, just don't expect it to work.

Aaron