geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: What hidden agenda?
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2004 19:05:52 GMT
	Well, this raises an interesting issue.  The page you've referred
to is 100% obsolete, because Geronimo is no longer in the incubator.  You
(or your friend) must have gotten there from Google or a bookmark or
soemthing, because Geronimo isn't even in the navigation menu to the left
of that very page.
	I think we should attempt to have that page removed, or at least
replaced by a redirect to the current home page:
http://geronimo.apache.org/

	Of course this raises a different issue, which is that our current
home page has a bunch of bad information (everything under the Apache
Community block in the nav bar).  So we should get that more up to date.

	Bottom line, the current mailing list information is here:

http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo#head-4e506cc0e4cdde5ada4b384308059f2d634d1d7e

Aaron