geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject M3 Release Notes
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2004 13:46:47 GMT
	I've added all the M3 issues to the M3 release notes.  There were
about 60 of them.

	There are 120 open issues currently.  I don't think I want to add
them all to the "known issues" or "still missing" list, since they'll
drown out the positive changes and many of them are build or
implementation issues as opposed to functionality.

	How would everyone feel about including a text description of what
currently does and doesn't work, adding some guidance as to how to search
for and report issues, and add links to JIRA?  I think it would be better
to say things like: "EJB CMP now works except for anything related to EJB
QL" rather than listing 120 issues.

Thanks,
	Aaron