geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Deployment Status
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 01:45:30 GMT
On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, David Blevins wrote:
> Yes, but 8 people voted +1 to the proposed deployer so, flame war or
> not, this is discussion everyone should be able to participate in.

	That is why Jeremy is going to write up his position!!!  If you
are trying to suggest that there should be no conversations between
individual committers that do not take place in a public forum, well, I
guess I just don't think that's realistic.  I think our goal should be to
report the issues and/or outcome to the mailing list for further
discussion, which is what we are doing in this case.

> Jeremy has an obligation Dims, Bruce, Dain, Hiram, James, Jailton,
> myself, you and the community to vote if he disagrees.  Otherwise we
> proceed with what was voted upon regardless of who implements it.

	I invite you to proceed, then.  I am going to check in that which
we all agree on, but I would like to resolve the other issues before doing
more work in the grey area.

Aaron