geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: How to updated config.list during offline deployment
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 20:07:10 GMT
	What I am proposing is the equivalent of using the current deploy
tool, and then adding the module's configId to the server command line
next time you start it -- which is what you can do today.  I don't see how
that makes the situation worse.

	You seem to be sugesting that the deploy tool should only work
fully when the server is running, and if the server is not running, then
you need to use a different command to start the server and deploy at the
same time.  Is that right?

Aaron