geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Commons Logging problem?
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 13:08:12 GMT
	No, never mind, I jsut had a corrupted EWS download that time.

	OK, so how I'm looking at the build script for
modules/axis/target/generated/samples/echo-war/build.xml

	It doesn't list commons-logging in the <path id="classpath">
section.  If you still have a commons-logging in
~/.maven/repository/axis/jars then it will work, but I don't.

Aaron