geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Commons Logging problem?
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 12:43:57 GMT
	Believe it or not, it looks like only the first JAR in the
dependency list is getting onto the classpath.  When I put a little
wrapper JAR there first, none of the EWS stuff could be loaded.  If I take
that away, EWS is first and Logging can't be loaded.  I need to figure out
WTF is going on with this environment.  Sorry for taking so much of your
time on it!

Aaron