geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 55519 - in geronimo/trunk: . etc modules/assembly
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 21:32:51 GMT
On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, David Blevins wrote:
> Aaron, you added Axis to the default plan, but know I get a failed
> dependency starting Geronimo.

	I'm confused; I only added Axis to the project.xml as a dependency
so that it would get packaged into repository/axis -- I didn't add it to
any deployment plan.  Also, the error is complaining about a missing
wsdl4j, but if you look at my change, I only added "axis" and
"commons-discovery" (not axis-wsdl4j).  Also, that change was a week ago,
and I'm not sure why it would cause you problems starting today.

Aaron