geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From siss...@insession.com
Subject Re: FYI - Created JIRA Infrastructure issue INFRA-117
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 23:51:33 GMT
If someone has time at ApacheCon (I am unable to attend), could they
please discuss the "mailing list archive search" problem with an
infrastructure person?  This problem makes it difficult for new developers
to Geronimo as they can't search for topics in the mailing list archives.

In September I created a JIRA issue and sent a mail to
infrastructure@apache.org but didn't get a response.

Thanks,

John

dev@geronimo.apache.org