geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Download source behind firewall
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 05:21:50 GMT
I just double checked on a clean machine and https works without an
Apache login.  I believe the problem is you did not install svn+ssl.

If you don't have permission to upgrade the svn client on your
computer, you can try http://tmate.org/svn/ which is a pure java
subversion client that supports http, https, svn and svn+ssh connection
protocols.

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom