geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: M3 on Wednesday?
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 21:12:17 GMT
+1 Wednesday

I think the most important thing is we all agree to whined down
development as Wednesday approaches.  I know that normally there is a
flood extra activity as a release approaches, which would make this
release impossible, but I'm concerned that even at our current rate of
change we will be unable to cut a release.

I'd also like to try a dry run on Tuesday....

-dain