geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <>
Subject Re: net.sf.cglib.core.CodeGenerationException: what does usually mean
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:54:40 GMT
On Nov 23, 2004, at 12:05 AM, Srinath Perera wrote:

> I am trying to add a raferance to a configuration object ... it does
> not have a default constructer ...what should be I do? (the case is ws
> like it keep a referancs to EJB that is behind the WS in the WS)

There are only two options, add a default constructor or create an
interface.  For the second option, the target GBean does not need to
implement the new interface, it simple need to implement the
methods.... well to be specific, it must to implement the methods you
call on the interface.  It is acceptable for if GBean does not
implement all of the interface methods as long as you never call the
unimplemented methods.

View raw message