geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: How to start a plan from the Code
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:00:10 GMT
I think what you want to do is use the itest plugin together with the
geronimo maven deploy plugin.  You will have to add a new module to do
this: I suggest itests/webservices.  The good example of how to use
this is openejb itests.  These tests will run only after assembly;
however if you are starting jetty and openejb, what you have is
definitely not a unit test but an integration test.

thanks
david jencks