geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Logging problems
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:25:48 GMT
On Nov 10, 2004, at 10:34 AM, Bruce Snyder wrote:

> Any reason why the Log4J configs are using a properties file rather
> than XML?

We do use the ${property} replacement stuff in properties version, so
the log file location is relative to geronimo home, but if the xml
version supports that we could also be used.  The code that loads the
configuration file supports both log4j xml and properties configs.

If you can get it to work with the xml version, feel free to convert
the files over (don't forget about the openejb ones).

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect