geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Deployment Status
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 05:36:34 GMT
On Nov 4, 2004, at 9:01 PM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> David Blevins wrote:
>> Jeremy has an obligation Dims, Bruce, Dain, Hiram, James, Jailton,
>> myself, you and the community to vote if he disagrees.
>
> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?
> listName=dev@geronimo.apache.org&msgNo=9427

Which links to:

 > Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:52:38 -0700
 > From: Jeremy Boynes <jboynes@gluecode.com>
 > Subject: Please Vote: 1 deployment tool or 2?
 >

 >  2 simple tools rather than one complex one.
 >
 > --
 > Jeremy

I see two things here.

1) There is no -1
2) This is a comment and not a technical argument.

I thought the solution we +1ed was simple, and since there was no other
comments/votes from you, that you were fine with the solution.  If you
would like to put in an official veto, then all you have to do is sent
and email with your technical argument.  At the very least, I think you
need to enlighten the rest of us about the problem you are seeing

-dain